Many people are dependent on their computers or laptop to store and manage valuable files in their day today’s life. The files may be of any type like which is either related to your personal or official works. The system stores all the files and folders on the hard drive which is an integral part of the system. In order to extend the storage capacity you can make use of the external hard drives like USB flash drive, memory card, CF card, MMC, CD, DVD, iPods, etc and store your files. All these files will be containing some important information which you will never accept to be lost or deleted in certain circumstances.
Losing access to important files will leaves you in a disgusting state which may be cause due to software conflicts or system crash. To explain in a better way let us consider one of the scenario like you were working on media project since few weeks. While you were busy in your work unfortunately your system crashed at the moment while you were giving finishing touch to your media project. Due to this all your dedication and hard work which you done for a week has vanished in few minutes. This incident must have left in a frustrating state of mind even when you don’t have the proper back up file for the lost data. Don’t worry you can restore all your lost files by using the lost file recovery software. This software has the capacity to get back lost files by scanning the entire drive and restore your file within a few minutes.
Some of the other file loss scenarios are mentioned below
- Loss of files due to file system conversion: When you are converting file system of the hard drive from FAT to NTFS if any error occurs between this process then the entire drive becomes inaccessible which leads to severe loss of file.
- Interrupted Read /Write process: Files from externally connected drives can be lost due to the interruption in Read/Write process. This may occur after sudden system shut down caused due to instant power failure or improper ejection of external drive when the file is being used on the system.
- Loss of files due to third party application: Some of the essential files get deleted due to the action of third party application like certain antivirus programs may delete virus infected files without giving any notification which results in huge data loss.
If the stored files on hard drives or any other data storage devices are lost due to the corruption or gets deleted as a result of some variable factors then the question arises how to recover lost file from the system hard drive and other storage devices. File Restore software is the best option as it retrieves lost files easily from system hard drive and from various data storage devices in very less span of time.
Some of the features of the recovery toolkit
- The software supports lost file recovery from FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+ and HFSX on Windows OS and Mac OS X.
- The utility effectively restores files from SATA, SCSI, IDE hard drives, memory cards, memory sticks, iPods and other storage devices.
- File Recovery software retrieves various file formats such as .doc, .ppt, .xls, .pdf, and so on.
- It helps to recover all possible lost or deleted files within very less time and recovers almost 300 types of files
This tool is provided with free trial edition which helps you to check the efficiency of file recovery. If you are fully satisfied with its performance, you can procure the full edition of the tool with the reasonable price.