“I have a 4GB pen drive that is not showing up any of the data which is saved on it. I had almost all my data saved on it and this morning nothing is coming up. I’m now more concerned about the data that is lost from it, how do go about getting it back from my pen drive? Is it gone forever or can it be obtained back? Also, I haven’t used my pen drive after I’ve lost data from it.”
You can certainly recover data from a pen drive but only with the use of a recovery software. If you’re wondering how it’s done, then here’s a tutorial regarding the same. The recovery software used in the tutorial is the best application that one can find to recover deleted, lost or maybe missing files from his pen drives.
Pen drives come in various storage sizes such as 1GB, 2GB and so on up to 128GB as well. They let you save countless amounts of files on them which probably makes them the most preferred device for data storage. To access the data saved on it, you just have to hook it up to a computer. However, this has its own downsides. By using the same drive on various systems or so, you increase the ossibility of it getting infected by viruses. This however increases the chances of you losing files from it. To overcome this, a backup or keeping a duplicate copy for your data is always recommended. But it so happens that the user sometimes neglects creating a backup for his data which might result in permanent loss of data if his source data is lost. During such instances, you might have to make use of a recovery tool that will scan and recover all files from your drive.
Causes for Data Loss from Pen Drive:
- Accidental deletion of files while browsing through the drive.
- Accidental format can also lead to loss of data if you had no prior backup created.
- Abrupt or unsafe removal of drive from the system to which it was hooked on to can also potentially lead to data loss.
- Unorthodox usage of cut-copy-paste operation can lead to loss of files.
Features of this Software:
- Lets you recover images, videos, songs, word documents, PowerPoint files and so on in just a matter of minutes.
- After the software completes the recovery, the recovered files can be saved to any folder of your choice
- It also lets you to preview the recovered files after the recovery is completed.