“I have a Sony flash drive from which all my data has gone missing today. I’ve never formatted or deleted the files off my flash drive as far as the data the loss is concerned so there’s no way this could have happened by me. What I’m more worried about is the lost data from my drive which has no backup and I’m desperately looking to recover this data back. Is it even possible to get back lost data from a flash drive? Please help me out.”
You can easily recover back all your data from a flash drive by making use of a recovery software. Here’s how it’s done. The recovery software used in this video has the ability to recover back your deleted, lost or missing data in the shortest possible time. It is one of the only recovery application which can recover back all your images, videos, songs, word files, PowerPoint files, RAW images and various other files off from your SD card, pen drives, external hard drives, internal hard drives and so on.
Sony flash drives are one of the most widely used storage devices as of today. They come in various storage sizes and at the same time letting you to save countless number of files on it as well. However, data loss on flash drives can occur at any point of time causing a user to lose significant amount of data from his drive. This can however be prevented by creating a backup at regular intervals of time for the data present on the drive. However, you can still manage to get all your lost, missing or deleted data back even though the lost data had no backup created. This is made possible by the recovery software available at the link given above. Here are a few causes for data loss from flash drives:
- By removing the flash drive abruptly from the host system to which it was connected to, there is a high chance of losing data from the said flash drive.
- Unintentional format or deletion of files from the drive by the user.
- Interruptions such as power surge and so on can incur data loss during file transfer from or to the flash drive.
Features of this Recovery Software for Flash Drives:
- Has the most powerful recovery algorithm for recovering each and every file from a flash drive.
- Features an interface that is simple and straightforward that requires just a few mouse clicks to get the software recover your files.
- Once the recovery process is complete, it lets you save the recovered files to a safe folder other than on the drive from which it was just recovered from, to avoid data overwrite.
- Supports flash drives of all sizes and brands and has the ability to identify and recover files of all types.