Compact Flash cards are still used in many cameras and other electronic devices. But it is used widely in cameras that save photos in it. If you have deleted the photos yourself or due to system errors, then it means you are simply in trouble. You just need to restore the photos back using any file recovery tool. Of course, there are many photo recovery tool available in the market, you should use a reliable tool to restore photos otherwise all the files will be lost. This tutorial explains how to perform photo recovery from CF card using a photo recovery tool called Remo Recover. A video about this is available on YouTube and you can watch it below.
If you want to download the software used in this demonstration, you will get the download link on the description of the above video. This makes sure that you download the correct version of Remo Recover software to restore photos on your computer. After downloading this, follow the below instructions to carry out recovery from compact flash cards.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from CF Memory Card?
- Download Remo Recover tool and execute it if you have not done it so far.
- Connect your CF memory card using any card readers or inserted through the camera to the computer in which you have installed Remo Recover tool.
- Follow the steps mentioned in the above video.
- Get back the photos by following the steps and preview those photos.
- Save the pictures on your desired disk drive after upgrading the tool to full version.
Key Features of Remo Recover Tool
- The tool has the ability to restore data and files from memory card types like microSD, SDXC, SDHC, CF cards, MMC cards, etc. In addition to that, it can also recover data from hard drives, SSD drives, and USB drives as well.
- This utility has a simple graphical user interface which requires no technical things. All you need to do is to follow the simple software wizard and you are done with recovery. The entire process takes no more than a few minutes.
- The tool has a preview option, sort option and users can even search for a deleted file by its name before saving it. Users can able to retrieve an unlimited number of data, there is no limitation in recovering files.
- The tool has the option to save the recovery session which saves an enormous amount of time by letting the user use the recovery session to retrieve files. Users need not scan the same disk over and over again.
Reasons behind Deletion of Photos from CF Memory Cards
- Connecting the CF memory cards to the virus-infected computers not only harms the compact flash card but also deletes data from it.
- Removing the CF memory card from mobile phones abruptly or removing it from the computer without safe removal option can cause data deletion.
- Accidental deletion of photos from CF memory cards.
- Corruption of CF memory cards may lead to deletion of data in it.
Use a good photo recovery software like Remo Recover for carrying out deleted photos recovery from compact flash memory cards.