Hard drives are meant for storing plenty of data, for example, word documents, presentation files, excel files, zip archives, etc. It can also store a wide variety of the media files such as images files, video files, audio files and many more of different formats. Each and every individual prefer to back up their treasured pictures as soon as they captured on digital cameras or mobile phones. Due to some abnormal scenarios, photos preserved on HD may get deleted permanently and leaves very bad experience for users.
In case if you come across any data loss scenario that tends to deletion of your most precious photos, then it is a horrible situation. In case if you struggle to get back deleted or lost pictures, then make use of Photo Recovery tool. This tool can perform image recovery from hard disk, memory cards, USB drives, external hard drives, etc.
Let us discuss some scenarios, which leads to deletion or loss of images.
Deletion of files using Delete + Shift key combination: If you delete pictures using Shift + Delete keys in Windows system, then those files will bypass the Recycle Bin. Therefore, it is impossible to restore files.
Unintentionally selecting/clicking Delete option: Whenever your finger slips on the option “Delete All” option on digital cameras, then it leads to permanent deletion of complete data saved on its storage space. You might accidentally select “Delete” option on the memory card that connected to the system also leads to permanent deletion of photos.
Abrupt system shut down while transferring photos: Most of the individuals will transfer precious images that are recently captured on their Smart Phone or Digicam to Mac or Windows based Operating System. While transferring photos, if abrupt system shutdown occurs due to unexpected power loss, then you may lose those images. To retrieve all of them back, you can make use of Photo Recovery software.
Formatting issues: In some scenarios, you may unintentionally remove or format the hard disk drive partition. Therefore, within a fraction of seconds, all data files stored will disappear along with precious photo files. Recovering erased pictures after formatting the storage device is possible using Photo Recovery application.
Useful features of Photo Recovery software:
- Photo Recovery Software is used to restore lost photos, it is robust, reliable and powerful recovery tool to retrieve back all deleted and lost photos from mobile phone’s SD card and other types of memory cards by scanning them rigorously.
- It can perform Digital Picture Restoration efficiently with the help of built-in modules and algorithms. Therefore, most of the industry experts suggest using this best recovery application.
- You can restore lost or deleted photo files on various version of the Window as well as Macintosh Operating system.
- Retrieves picture files based on their unique signatures, file name, size, etc.
- This software can save recovery session to avoid rescanning of the device again.
- Restores missing photo files from hard drives like Buffalo, Seagate, Western Digital, Toshiba, Hitachi, Fujifilm, Samsung, HP, etc.
It is advised to download and launch the free demo edition of the Photo Recovery tool, before using its original version. It can display a preview of deleted or lost image files, therefore you can verify its recovery results. If you feel it can be reliable, then purchase its licensed edition to save files on the desired memory location.