Olympus digital camera has become the most popular device all over the globe because of its high quality of images and excellent user experience of shooting. Like other digital camera, this Olympus camera user also faces the same threats like loss of digital camera media files. Some of the commonly occurred scenarios that leads to loss of photos from Olympus digital camera is due to digital camera malfunction, card system corrupt or human errors.
This type of photo loss from digital camera is a common issue that you meet in your daily life. Have you ever attempted to restore photos from Olympus digital camera due to accidentally deleting or formatting? Do you know how to retrieve photos from Olympus camera? Most of the digital camera users think that lost or deleted or removed photos are gone from Olympus camera. Fortunately, this is not the exact fact. Usage of the relevant third party application helps in restoration of photos from Olympus camera in few minutes. Olympus photo recovery is considered as the most effective application that successfully helps in recovery of photos from Olympus in a matter of few minutes.
Important tips to Remember
- Never switch off your Olympus camera when the writing or reading process is in progress.
- On prior to deleting anything make sure that you keep backup of that file.
- Do not add more pictures to your camera when it is almost full on memory.
Even after following certain precautionary measures, you might encounter photo loss from Olympus camera. Some of the factors are explained below.
Common scenarios that lead to loss of photos from Olympus camera
- Unintentional deletion of photos while previewing photos or while deleting some unwanted files on Olympus camera.
- Capturing photos even though when the Olympus camera is displaying low on battery warning and using same memory card on different digital gadgets may also lead to loss of photos stored on it.
- Power failure, switching off Olympus camera while transferring photos from Olympus camera’s memory card to the computer may delete photos that are being transferred.
If you are the one who has lost photos from Olympus digital camera due to above mentioned scenarios or the others then there is no need to worry. This is because recovery of photos from Olympus camera is still possible with the support of this Olympus photo recovery tool.
Some of the important features of Olympus photo recovery tool
Olympus photo recovery tool is enriched with advanced algorithm that effectively supports in recovery of photos from Olympus with ease. This utility can be applied to retrieve other popular file formats such as ORF, CR2, NEF, ARW, JPEG, JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF, TIFF, GIF, etc of well-known brands such as Canon, Sony, Nikon, Minolta and more. Therefore with the support of this Olympus photo recovery tool, you can easily restore ORF photo files in few minutes. It supports to retrieve photos from all Olympus digital cameras like Olympus OMD-EM5, E-PL5, TG-2, SZ-31, etc. Moreover, in addition to this you can also apply this program to restore photo files from hard disk drives, external hard drive, USB drive and other accessible storage mediums. This wizard allows you to sort the recovered photos on the basis of name, creation date, size and type.