The operating system on your personal computer provides a “Recycle Bin” where documents, images, programs and other files that you delete are stored. To prevent a catastrophe that might occur if you accidentally delete important files, the Recycle Bin holds those deleted files until you manually empty the Recycle Bin. There are many cause for the deletion of the files from Recycle Bin, some of them are: Recycle Bin is 10% of your hard drive capacity, hence if you deleted a files having the size greater then size of the Recycle Bin then the files may bypasses the Recycle Bin. If user intentionally or accidently deleted the content of the Recycle Bin without seeing the important content from Recycle Bin, the files get completely get deleted from it. In case of removal media which is connected to the Pc, deleting the files doesn’t get stored to the Recycle Bin.How to undeleted deleted files,click the highlighted link.
Why file recovery from the Recycle Bin is possible
When you delete a file and it appears in the Recycle Bin, it has not been physically moved from the Recycle Bin at all. The file stays where it always was, but its directory entry has been moved and placed in a hidden folder called Recycled, and the deleted file renamed. All the original information about the file is stored in a hidden index file, called INFO2, which is located in the Recycled folder. When you use Recycle Bin for file recovery the original path is read from the INFO file, the file renamed, and its directory entry restored. Your important files deleted from Recycle can be recovered using Recovery Software. Files that are deleted from the recycle bin are not permanently erased and can be recovered before the free space is overwritten with a new file or data. Using this tool has several benefits like:
- It allows recovering files, which bypass Recycle Bin when it exceeds in size as compare to the size of the Recycle Bin.
- Provide the recovery of files which bypasses the Recycle Bin by using Shift + Delete key combination on the Keyboard or deleted from command prompt.
- Recovered files can be sorted on the basis of time, type, size.
- This software uses the advanced algorithm to recover all the files, which get deleted from Recycle Bin.
- It can be used to recover the files deleted from the Recycle Bin on all versions like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Widows Vista etc.
- You should always keep the backup of your important files on separate storage media like pen drive, external hard drive etc.
- Always check the content of the Recycle Bin before emptying the Recycle Bin so that you may not end up deleting your important files.
- Always check the size of the Recycle Bin while deleting the files.