Samsung Galaxy 2 is a touch enabled Android Smartphone, developed by Samsung electronics. It provides both internal and external storage facilities. You can store any type of data in it, includes video, audio, document, pictures, etc . In addition, it is the best portable Smartphone devices which offers facility to watch and capture videos. However, you may come across important video loss scenarios in Samsung Galaxy 2 due to accidental deletion. How do restore deleted video on Samsung Galaxy 2? Do you know any about video file recovery on Smartphone? If you say Yes then no need to worry; just keep on reading the article to know the solution.
In Smartphone, data loss is very common thing but still you have chance to restore lost or deleted data with the use of excellent Smartphone Data Recovery applications called Get Back Data Recovery. This application has enough capable to carry out recovery of deleted videos on Samsung Galaxy 2 Smartphone at your fingertips. It can easily get back all formats of video files includes AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, MPG, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, RM, etc. from Samsung Galaxy 2 smartphone with safe and secure.
How is it possible to recover deleted videos from Samsung Galaxy 2?
Whenever you perform deletion perform in Samsung Galaxy 2 Smartphone files disappears immediately but remains stored in memory, because deletion operation removes a file’s access pointer from table entry but not its contents. Hence, deleted videos remain in phone’s memory unless and until overwritten by other files. In this situation, if you employ data recovery application that scans your Smartphone internal and external memory in depth and recovers all deleted or lost videos in few simple steps.
Caution: Do not store any data into your Smartphone’s memory and even do not install any applications unless and until recovering all deleted video back with safe. Because, these activities make you lose files permanently beyond recovery.
Various reasons behind the loss of videos from Samsung Galaxy 2
- Restore option: It is a option in Smartphone which is used to restore earlier settings and performance of device and even erases data stored on it. Suppose if you choose this accidentally then data stored on device will get loss.
- Interrupting file transfer process: Consider your Smartphone is running out of memory space to run application properly then you may decide to transfer files to system as backup but while transferring them if any interruption occurs such as suddenly ejecting device from system or sudden system failure, etc may result in loss of video files.
- Formatting: It is process erasing all data stored on device and allocating memory blocks freshly. Suppose if you have formatted Smartphone without having proper data backup then you will loss all data including video from it.
- Virus attacks: Smartphone or USB devices can easily attacked by virus threats when you connected them to infected systems, sharing infected data and browsing internet, etc. However, these virus files spread across storage and corrupts file system which results in loss of files.
However, you lose any video files from Samsung Galaxy 2 Smartphone internal memory or external memory, no need to worry; since those lost video files can be easily restored with the use of efficient data recover application at right time. This application supports recovery of video files from other brands of Smartphone includes Karbon, Moto G, LG, Micromax, Sony, etc. You can also use this application to recover any data from Smartphone in few simple steps.
Advantages of using application are
- Easy, simple and safe to use
- Rich in graphical user interface
- Displays all restored video files in File Type View and Data View format
- Supports major versions of Android OS includes Kitkat, Jelly Bean, Ginger Bread, etc
- Provides free technical support for all customers via email and live chat applications for 24/7 hours
- Provides Find option to search files quickly from recovered list
- Compresses recovered data to save memory space
- Keeps your video files undamaged since it is non destructive application
- Application also recovers video files from various storage devices
- Allows you add file signature dynamically
Tips to follow:
- Backup essential video files in external storage devices
- Regularly scan your device with updated antivirus software
- Before opting restore option backup all data
- Do not connect device to virus infected systems