External hard drive is a common storage media used to store precious files including pictures, audios, videos and so on. When you compare external hard disk drive with other HDD’s, it performs task faster and more reliable. Even it has many advantages, but like other hard disk drive, it is highly prone to damaged or corrupted and faces loss of files. No need to get worry, if you have ever lost files from external HDD then make use of this Professional File Recovery application to bring back lost documents from portable hard drive on all Windows and Mac OS.
However, whenever you stores file on external hard disk then there are chances that you may lose files as a result of file system corruption, accidental formatting and so on.
Some precaution steps to prevent such type of circumstances:
- Eject external drive properly
- Do not connect external hard disk drive with virus infected devices
- Provide proper power backup
Suppose, if you have faced accidentally formatted and lose data completely then you might be thinking that files has been lost forever. But, in real time scenario whenever data is lost or deleted then it just removes the pointer from the address table. The original files remains on the external hard drive until and unless you overwrite with new documents. Before overwriting, with the help of this advance software you can easily recover hard disk drive. For further enquiries, click here http://www.professionalfilerecovery.com
Some common reasons to lose data from external hard disk drive:
- Master boot record is a small program installed on first sector of hard disk drive. It keeps record of partitions and all the stored files on hard drive. If in case anything happen and MBR gets corrupted then it might be cause to loss of data from external HDD.
- Formatting is done to erase complete existing files quickly from the drive, so majority of user do this process to make free space. However, they do mistake and format some other partition and encounter huge quantity of documents loss.
- While performing operation on personal computer, if your hard drive gets corrupted or damaged then stored data on the disk drive will become inaccessible. The reasons behind the corruption or damage or crashing the external disk drive might be abrupt system failure, file system corruption, etc.
- Sometimes, when user tries to change the file system from FAT to NTFS or vice versa and sudden system turn off then it may result in loss of data from external disk.
It doesn’t matter, in what circumstances you have lost files from external hard disk. This ultimate recovery application will give an answer for the question how do I recover files from external hard drive? This professional utility has ability to rescue files from HDD on different versions of Windows OS like Windows 8, Vista, 7, XP, etc. and Mac OS such as Leopard, Mac OS X, Lion, etc. It restores data from various partitions like RAID0, RAID4, RAID1, RAID3 and so forth. It is easy to use and every people can perform recovery operations without having technical knowledge.