“I am using 64 GB USB flash drive which contains a lot of important official files. Once, when I was working with USB drive on my system, I accidentally formatted the USB flash drive and thereby lost the entire data stored on it. Those files are very important to me and I don’t even have any backup of those files. Is there any possibility to recover formatted USB flash drive? “
The answer to your question is yes, you can recover files from a formatted USB drive. USB flash drive is a high capacity storage device used to store all types of files such as music, image, video, documents etc. USB drives are connected to the USB port of the computers to store and access the files. You can create folders on the USB flash drives to store your files collectively. There are many brands of USB flash drives some of them are Imation, Sony, SanDisk, Transcend etc. To know more about the brands and specific features of USB flash drives you can make use of this page.
In case, if your flash drive is formatted because of various reasons such as virus intrusion, file system corruption etc then all the files on the USB drive will be lost. Losing important files may upset you a lot. However, you don’t need to be worried because you can recover formatted USB drive using USB Drive Recovery Software. This software has advanced features to scan the flash drive in order to retrieve files from formatted USB flash drive.
Possible scenarios that cause loss of data from USB flash drive:
- File system corruption: The file system of the USB flash drive will get corrupted due to improper plug in and plug out; forceful shut down when the flash drive is connected to a system this may cause loss of files from the USB drive.
- Formatting: Sometimes, you find difficult to access USB drive in your system so you might have formatted it this will cause severe loss of data from your USB flash drive.
- Accidental Deletion: When you are accessing files in your USB flash drive sometimes you may unintentionally be pressed delete all option in it, this will also lose files from your USB flash drives
- Virus Attack: Sometimes you may be connected your USB drives to some PC that is having a virus may allow a virus to enter into your USB flash drives, once the virus enters the file system of the drive gets corrupted and this may cause severe data loss.
- Data loss during file transfer: If your USB is connected to your PC to transfer files if you suddenly disconnect the USB flash drive without using safe remove option will also cause loss of files.
Features of USB Drive Recovery Tool:
Highly experienced skilled experts design this USB drive recovery tool. By this application, you can scan the whole USB drive in a couple of minutes and perform formatted USB drive data recovery with ease. This software enables you with the two-view option such as file type and data type view. With the help of this effective application, you can sort the recovered files based on name, size, date and file type.
This software is capable of recovering files from storage devices such as hard drives (SATA/SCSI/IDE etc.), memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.), FireWire drives, etc. It supports a recovery of files from the file system such as NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, FAT16 AND FAT32 partitions. This offers you “Save Recovery Session” feature by which you can resume your recovery process and you don’t have to rescan your drive again and again. This tool can compress your recovered files in order to save disk space. It is well-suited with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10,Windows 2003 & 2007 servers. This offers you safe and secure recovery as it is free from virus attack. This facilitates you with 24×7 customer support via live chat and E-mail applications.