People often get frustrated if the video they are watching is playing in a laggy or choppy manner. This may happen due to an extensive number of reasons. This clearly indicates that the video file is damaged or corrupted and needs to be repaired for a smoother playback. But “How can I repair?” is the common question which occurs in everybody’s mind and probably you searched for a solution to repair choppy video and you’ve come here. You might be lucky enough to find out this page on the web because it describes the repair process of choppy videos.
It might be a clip of your holiday vacation, a video album or any important video that you will regret losing it. Be confident, you won’t regret corrupting the videos and it plays choppy. The tool you are about to discover in a few moments makes your video files play normal as usual without any lags. The name of the software is Remo Repair MOV. Thinking it is not possible? Watch the video presented below to see it. This might surprise you at first, and if you use the tool for repairing choppy videos, you will be amazed.
Procedure to Repair Choppy Video
- Browse the website shown in the above video to download Remo Repair MOV software.
- Once you have downloaded and installed on your computer, open it.
- Choose the healthy video file and the corrupted / choppy video file in their respective boxes on the screen.
- (The software uses reference file (healthy) to make the corrupted file playable using the codecs used in the healthy video).
- Click on ‘Repair’ button to start the process of repairing choppy or corrupted video.
- Everything is now done. You can choose to save the repaired video after previewing the entire file.
- Saving the repaired video file requires licensed version of the software.
Let’s see the features of this software.
- The tool will help repair an unlimited number of corrupted and choppy video files. Supports all video sizes.
- Supports installation in all operating systems of Windows till the latest one Windows 10.
- Able to repair MOV files as well as MP4 video files. Supports all audio video codecs of both file types for repair.
- Assists users in each and individual steps to repair choppy video by guiding the user throughout the repair process.
- Simple, effective and user-friendly interface allows all users to repair video with absolute ease. FAQ section is always there to help out users with common problems / issues while repairing the video file.
Cause of Choppy Videos
Video files get damaged and corrupted during times. There is also chances for videos getting choppy and laggy while playback. Listed here are some of the most common things which make the videos choppy. Let’s find out what they are.
- Audio / Video codec problems which might resulted in choppy videos.
- Conversion of video file types using unreliable video conversion tool will result in this type of errors.
- Header file corruption in video files due to many circumstances and due to virus intrusions.
They are not limited but many other scenarios may cause laggy videos and if you want to get rid of that, it is a wise option to use a software like Remo Repair MOV.